It is with great honor that we were short-listed as a Finalist for the White Bull’s 2015 Bully Awards late last week. From a pool of more 400 submissions, we are among just 60 companies who made it to the finals based on their excellence in leadership and performance, market opportunity, growth, and growth potential.
It’s been a fantastic year for us! We announced our 6.5 Million Series A round, and our CEO and founder, Aleksandar Vidovic appeared on the Keiser Report, and taking home a Bully Award would definitely round it out! Judges will include the following journalists, along with many other respected individuals in the European startup community:
● Mike Butcher – TechCrunch
● Robin Wauters – tech.eu
● David Einstein – San Francisco Chronicle
● Joel Dreyfuss – Fortune/CNBC
● Rupert Cocke – Mergermarket
● Colleen Debaise – The Story Exchange / New York Times
● Toby Lewis – Global Corporate Venturing
● Liam Boogar – Rude Baguette
● Mike Magee – TechEye
● Jennifer Kite-Powell – Forbes
We’ll be presenting on the main stage at the White Bull Summit Pathways 2015 conference in Barcelona, before an audience of potential investors, big brands, and global industry icons in early October. We hope to be among the 30 Winners announced at the summit finale. Wish us luck!
Want to find out more about how FROPS can help your company?
Book a one-on-one demo with us today!